The following poster presentations will be available to view in the Parkinson Court for duration of the conference. There will be a dedicated poster viewing at 13:00 – 13:00 Saturday 13 September where poster presenters will be on hand to answer questions.
44. Academic Literacy and Oracy in a Global Context: A Framework for EAP Curriculum Development
Frank Lauterbach, University of Osnabrueck, Germany
143. Using MOOCs in an EAP Course: Another Way to Unravel University Students’ Self-regulated Learning
Barbara Conde Gafaro, The Open University, UK
159. Do current Pre-sessional courses prepare students enough for their Master’s degrees?
Julie Hughes, University of Manchester, UK
161. The efficacy of outcomes for lesson preparation, delivery and monitoring student progress
Helen Taylor, Coventry University, UK
Don Jack, Coventry University, UK
199. An investigation into how L2 international students select reading sources for academic assignments
Deborah Durmus, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
207. Flipping the PSE Classroom: Transforming classroom practice
Laura Pibworth-Dolinski, Coventry University, UK
215. Using formative feedback to enhance EAP students’ written performance and autonomous learning
Evangelia Xirofotou, Liverpool John Moores University, UK